Friday, November 20, 2009

Gifts-More colours.....

More colours....
Purple, green and yellow are my favourite colours!
Different sizes!
Mobile form!
Can you spot three different yellow here?
Fluffy pom-pom......

Work in progress!
I need to get some supplies in order to finish up the project!
Yeah, the mouth of the octopus is not ready yet.....just preview...
I wonder will it look good if I use rainbow colours on its body and legs!
Let me try first and let you know later.......


Happy weekend friends:)

4 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

These are such happy little creatures. Love the colors.

Nessa said...

You're so rajin and creative, Yoon See! I wish I had the talent and time to do these lovely octopus. What happen to those chicks?

Happy weekend to you too :D

Mónica said...

¡Hi Yoon See!! i like very much the new colors in octopus :D really fantastic.

Have a nice monday :) congrats and hugs

Anonymous said...

How cute and fun!! You're so creative and crafty =)