Thursday, December 24, 2009

Mermaid Handmade Bookmarks for friends and me









Mermaid Handmade Bookmarks
by Yoon See.

7 for friends and 1 for me.
It's not cheap to buy the mermaid steel holders.
I will make more in the future.

The colour combination of the bookmarks are so gorgeous. Even I can't resist them.
I made all seven and last decide I should keep one for myself.

Another selling point is the text on the fluorescent off white beads are glow in dark. Too bad, after a several attempts of taking the shots in the dark, I gave up! I will do it again next time after gather more info of how to shot the glow objects in dark.

Some great ideas: to combine the text beads into a looped blossom setting. Update: I know how to do it:)

If you have the info. on the above, please forward me the links.
Thanks in advance:)

I have incorporated the names of the recipients and some "character" words that you can see on above:

God loves U (shown above)

Cherish (shown above)

Hope

Faith
Hope you all enjoy and love these mermaid bookmarks.
On the abstract side, I wonder the three musketeers will marry the three mermaids or not?!

15 comments:

Lisa at Greenbow said...

These are quite beautiful Yoon See. You have outdone yourself this time.

Teri said...

These are absolutely gorgeous Yoon See!!!

Merry Christmas!!

soulbrush said...

these ar etotally amazing, wishing you appy holidays little friend. with hugs and kisses from london xxx

Mariuca said...

Merry Christmas Yoon See, I hope u have a wonderful time with your family and friends. Hugs! :)

valerie walsh said...

Oh Yoon See I love yout bookmarks so much!!! Lovely, everyone will want one, who doesn't love mermaids? So good to hear from you, I have been missing you :) hope your holiday has been great!

yoon see said...

Thanks friends:)

parisa mahmoudi said...

Merry Christmas my dear Yoon See! :)
My Mom and I wish you a happy new year and nice holidays!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a brilliant time
Parisa

P.S.Wow,These are Soooooo Beautiful,and I love the words that chose,too.Thank you so much for your mail.I'm really interested to see it + my mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Gavin Goo said...

Merry Christmas Yoon See! :) Happy Holidays! :D

Great work on the bookmarks! They look gorgeous!

Renee said...

I am totally digging the bookmarks Yoon See, they turned out beautifully.

Merry Christmas dear friend.

Love Renee xoxo

aileng miao said...

wow ur handmade stuffs are getting more and more awesome!

Shirley said...

Yoon See...you have completely outdone yourself! I am amazed at your beautiful work..this year has been a blessing to have met you and I thank you so very much for your friendship. Your support and wonderful comments through these months have meant so very much to me. I wish you and yours the most wonderful New Year of the Tiger! I wish you good health. I am so excited to see your bookmark...please send me your address as I have a little something to send your way. Happy New Year my friend!

Unknown said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!! WOOOOW!!! U ROCK!

Unknown said...

Happy NEw YEar to you ^____^

Anonymous said...

Those are lovely bookmarks. What great and thoughtful gifts they are =)

Naddy said...

Very beautiful. when i was small i was so in love with the mermaid thing but i have grown out of it now.